Moist Banana Bread Recipe

Moist Banana Bread Recipe
Custom Search

Monday, November 10, 2008

I have a good recipe for banana bread I'd be happy to share...

I have a good recipe for banana bread I'd be happy to share....

You need:
6 very ripe bananas
1/2 c. butter
4 eggs
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. clove, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 c. sugar
3 c. all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)

In medium bowl mash bananas and pour oil over top; set aside. Cream sugar and butter in different bowl; add eggs one at a time as beating with hand mixer. Add egg mixture to bananas and oil and mix well. Combine dry ingredients in separate bowl and add to banana/egg mixture. Mix well and add nuts if desired. Spoon or pour into 3 greased bread (loaf) pans

Bake at 250 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs.

If you decide to use this recipe and have questions you can email me.

No comments: